The Elddis Autoquest Vogue 175 is dramatically different to any of the other models in the range. The 175 boasts a large lounge which converts quickly and easily into an over-size double bed. The kitchen, too, is spacious and well-equipped, complete with large fridge-freezer. At the rear of the you’ll find the bathroom – and what a showstopper it is, with separate shower cubicle, spacious dressing area and storage in abundance!
New for 2019 Season, our best-selling Elddis Autoquest Vogue 175 is now built on a low-line chassis – delivering the range’s multi-award attributes in an even more practical package!
Outstanding drive performance is provided by a Peugeot Boxer 2.0 130 BHP Blue HDi Turbo Diesel for better fuel efficiency with six speed gear box and New Euro 6 Engine with reduced emissions.
The Autoquest Range, unlike most other motorhomes, is built on a standard Peugeot chassis, which we do not modify. Keeping the integrity of the Peugeot chassis gives the Autoquest unrivalled driving qualities.
This coachbuilt range is designed and engineered to the most exacting of standards, combining over 50 years of heritage with ultra-modern features and stylish comfort.
The Autoquest has everything you need in a motorhome – plus lots of home comforts.
- New 2019 Peugeot Elddis Autoquest Vogue 175
- Peugeot Boxer 2.0 130 BHP HDi Turbo Diesel Euro 6 Engine
- New low-level chassis with sleek sports styling, including all-new exterior design and streamline over-cab
- Low-level entrance step for easier access
- 4KW Space-saving Whale heating- runs on gas and/or electric with quiet night-time setting – ducted heating throughout including bathrooms
- Fully adjustable and co-ordinated swivel Captains seats with armrests
- Full height spacious wardrobes with soft-close hinges
- Fixed beds come with OZIO Coolsoft luxury mattress(es) for optimum comfort. This class-leading mattress construction provides unbeatable support and pressure relief and its unique properties make OZIO warm in Winter and cool in Summer.
- Domestic size separate oven and grill with spark ignition, and dedicated pan storage cupboard
- 3 burner black enamel gas hob including high speed multi-function burner (for wok or large frying pan), spark ignition, flame failure protection and durable cover creating additional work surface
- Fridge-freezer with removable freezer unit
- Spare wheel and tyre
- DAB Radio with steering mounted controls
- Teleco Teleplus X2/39U Directional Aerial
- GRP underskin to motorhome floor providing a water resistant barrier
- Exclusive ‘Easy Glide’ bed technology for easy bed conversion
- Fully protected mains electric system with up to six 240V sockets – more than any other motorhome manufacturer
- ‘Marone’ craftsman built ‘No-Rattle’ cabinetry with handcrafted dove-tailed drawers, overhead lockers with positive locking and removable shelves, contrasting two tone ‘Fantasie Brushed’ flush-fit kitchen units with Chrome inset detail
- Durable ‘Mineral Crème’ granite-effect worktops throughout, with ‘Cashmere’ bathroom unit tops
- LED interior spotlights with concealed lights above overhead lockers (saving up to 80% battery consumption)
- Peugeot wheel trims
- 100L Underslung fresh water tank with manual water fill system (Autoquest 115 has 80L tank)
- 70L Underslung waste water tank (Autoquest 115 has 40L tank)
- Whale Expanse dual-fuel underslung 8L water heater
- Whale Duo Control combination controller
- ‘Boutique’ washbowl basin with click-clack plug, swan-neck mixer tap and separate soap dish (exc 155)